Saturday, August 19, 2017

HEAR THIS!

I haven't blogged for a while. Now and then I get the feeling that not much of what I have to say remains unsaid as my years add up past 95.  But in this time of greatest crisis for American democracy, it's inspiring to hear millions of voices raised to reverse the coup that put Trump and his cohorts of racism and violence in the White House.

I want to share one striking voice of sanity and humanity that a friend sent my way. It's Mayor Landrieu of New Orleans speaking back in May of this year.

From Troy Duster to Bcc, me:

4 comments:

  1. Made me realize how long it's been since I was so moved by a speech. Mayor Landrieu for president I say, and it really does not matter to me whether he is a republican or a democrat!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You ought to take part in a contest for one of the most useful websites on the web.
    I am going to recommend this website!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This website was... how do I say it? Relevant!! Finally I've found something which helped me.
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This site was... how do you say it? Relevant!!
    Finally I have found something that helped me. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete